Sean Meehan is a corporate associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins.
Mr. Meehan focuses on equity capital markets transactions and public and private mergers and acquisitions. He also regularly advises listed companies on a range of corporate and securities law matters, including corporate governance.
Prior to joining Latham, Mr. Meehan worked for a leading Australian law firm where he gained experience across a broad range of corporate transactions.
Mr. Meehan's representative transactions include advising:
- The underwriters in connection with the £2.4 billion initial public offering of Avast PLC, the world’s largest consumer antivirus software supplier, listed on the London Stock Exchange (2018)
- Jefferies and Peel Hunt in connection with the US$100 million placing of PureTech Health plc, an advanced, clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, listed on the London Stock Exchange (2018)
- The joint Bookrunners in connection with the £53 million placing of Entertainment One Ltd, a global independent studio operating in the entertainment industry, listed on the London Stock Exchange (2018)
- FFI Holdings PLC, a company operating in the entertainment industry, on its £235 million initial public offering on AIM, a market operated by the London Stock Exchange (2017)
- Wizz Air Holdings PLC, the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, on its Class 1 transaction in connection with the acquisition of 146 Airbus A320neo Family aircraft (2017)
- A consortium comprising a Hong Kong investment company and Singaporean company in connection with their A$1.3 billion acquisition of an ASX-listed food and beverage company, by way of a scheme of arrangement*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham