Rainbow Au-Yeung is an associate in the Hong Kong office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Litigation & Trial Department.
Ms. Au-Yeung’s practice focuses on a range of banking and finance transactions including leveraged finance, general corporate lending, structured finance, restructurings, and project finance.
Ms. Au-Yeung’s recent experience includes advising:
- The mandated lead arrangers on US$3.5 billion financing in connection with Tencent Holdings’ acquisition of Supercell Oy, a Finland-based mobile games developer
- The joint and several liquidators of Wongs Investment Development Holdings Group Limited, formerly the controlling shareholder of HK Main Board-listed company, China Kingstone Mining Holdings Limited, in the disposal of approximately 48.16% of the total issued share capital of China Kingstone Mining by way of placing and sale to two buyers
- Melco Crown Gaming (Macau) Limited on the refinancing of its existing US$1.2 billion term and revolving credit facilities
- A syndicate of 13 lenders on a refinancing of existing facilities for Golden Eagle International Trading Limited (a subsidiary of Golden Eagle Retail Group Limited, a Cayman Islands incorporated company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange)
- Le Gaga Holdings on a US$80 million facility and an uncommitted US$ and € dual currency term loan facility to fund equity investments in portfolio companies for purposes of developing various projects of the Le Gaga group
- Nord Anglia Education on various credit facilities