Rainbow Au-Yeung is an associate in the Hong Kong office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Litigation & Trial Department.
Ms. Au-Yeung’s has a broad civil and commercial practice, covering general commercial and contractual disputes, anti-corruption compliance and investigations, contentious litigation, cross-border and complex commercial cases, and insolvency. She also has experience in banking and finance transactions including leveraged finance, general corporate lending, structured finance, and restructurings.
Ms. Au-Yeung’s recent experience includes advising:
- A Singapore-based company in its pre-listing internal audit with a special focus on commercial and accounting risk issues
- Various multinational corporations in conducting FCPA / anti-money laundering compliance due diligence
- A major Chinese state-owned enterprise in connection with a successful summary judgment application in the Hong Kong Court, for a sum of US$170 million owed under a Share Sale & Purchase Agreement
- The joint and several liquidators of a Hong Kong company in compulsory liquidation
- Ad-hoc committee of perpetual capital security holders of Noble Group Ltd. in connection with its proposed US$3.5 billion restructuring plan
- The joint and several liquidators of Wongs Investment Development Holdings Group Limited, formerly the controlling shareholder of HK Main Board-listed company, China Kingstone Mining Holdings Limited, in the disposal of approximately 48.16% of the total issued share capital of China Kingstone Mining by way of placing and sale to two buyers
- The mandated lead arrangers on US$3.5 billion financing in connection with Tencent Holdings’ acquisition of Supercell Oy, a Finland-based mobile games developer