Nathan Wilkins is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Litigation & Trial Department.
Mr. Wilkins’s practice focuses on merger control, anti-competitive agreements, and foreign investment filings. He advises clients on competition law investigations by regulatory authorities and provides general competition law advice to clients.
Mr. Wilkins joined the firm in 2019 after working in the London and Tokyo offices of a Magic Circle firm.
Mr. Wilkins’ experience includes advising:
- An international corporation on its remedies negotiations with the European Commission in relation to an alleged infringement of Article 101 TFEU*
- An international energy group on asset acquisitions and sales*
- A listed company on its sale to a private equity house*
- A retailer on its proposed merger with a competitor*
- A financial services company on its proposed merger with an international competitor*
- A commercial radio station on various acquisitions of competitors*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham