Natasha Hamilton-Foyn is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and is a member of the firm’s Corporate Department. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions (including public takeovers and private M&A), private equity, and general corporate matters.
Natasha Hamilton-Foyn’s recent experience includes advising:
- A consortium led by Blackstone and CVC Capital Partners on its £2.96 billion offer for Paysafe Group plc, a leading global provider of end to end payment solutions. The deal represents the largest public-to-private deal under the UK Takeover Code since 2010
- RPC Group in connection with its successful £260 million takeover offer for British Polythene Industries plc
- Custom Sensors & Technologies on its US$1 billion sale of its sensing portfolio to Sensata Technologies
- The Carlyle Group and PAI Partners on the US$900 million Custom Sensors & Technologies, a designer and manufacturer of sensing, control, and motion products.
- Hellman & Friedman on the acquisition of Scout24 from Deutsche Telekom in a €2 billion transaction
- Soho House on the issuance of senior secured notes
- The Carlyle Group on the merger of Multi Packing Solutions, Inc. and Chesapeake Services Limited