Dr. Natalie Daghles is a partner in the Corporate Department of Latham & Watkins’ Düsseldorf office and advises on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions.
Ms. Daghles’ advises public and private companies and investors on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, including public takeovers, joint ventures, carve-outs, and corporate restructurings, and advises on governance aspects.
She is a member of the German Corporate Law Association (VGR) and Vice Chair of the firm’s Women Enriching Business (WEB) Committee. Recent speaking events included management liability and cybersecurity, W&I in M&A transactions, shareholder activism, and diversity on boards.
Ms. Daghles’ representative transactions include advising:
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, a US generic pharmaceutical company, in the acquisition of bioeq pharma
- Callaway Golf in the acquisition of Jack Wolfskin
- The Carlyle Group on its acquisition of the specialty chemicals business of Akzo Nobel
- Cerner Corporation in the acquisition of Siemens’ health information technology business
- E.ON on various transactions including a cross-border asset swap transaction with Statkraft* and on the divestiture of its Hungarian gas storage and trading activities
- German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy on the sale of Adam Opel
- Ferrari on the sale of a majority stake in Ferrari Financial Services GmbH to FCA Bank and the resulting joint venture
- Hellman & Friedman/Blackstone Group on the public tender offer for Scout24
- Henkel on various transactions
- Playtika on the acquisition of Berlin based mobile games developer Wooga GmbH
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham