Miles P. Jennings is a member of the Corporate Department whose practice focuses on representing public and private technology and life sciences companies, including companies within the blockchain, biotechnology, digital healthcare, and medical device sectors, as well as the underwriters and venture capitalists that transact with these companies.
Mr. Jennings advises these companies along their entire lifecycle, from startup formation through growth and exit, including on private financing transactions, initial public offerings, and acquisitions.
His extensive transactional experience includes:
- Venture capital financings
- Initial public offerings (IPOs) and other public securities offerings
- Cryptocurrency structured financings and prefunctional token sales
- High yield debt offerings
- Secondary and follow-on offerings
- Mergers and acquisitions
- General company representation
Mr. Jennings regularly advises companies in matters involving corporate governance, state and federal securities laws, fiduciary duties, employment and compensation, and Securities Exchange Act compliance and disclosure obligations.
Mr. Jennings acts as an outside advisor to ConsenSys' Tachyon Accelerator Program and Anduin Transactions.
Mr. Jennings received his JD, magna cum laude, from the Pepperdine University School of Law, where he was a fellow in the Palmer Center for Entrepreneurship & the Law. He received his BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of California, Los Angeles.
Mr. Jennings’ technology and cryptocurrency representative work includes:
- ConsenSys, ConsenSys Ventures, Tachyon Accelerator
- Token Foundry
- Meritech Capital
- Formation 8 and 8VC
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Halo Neuro
- Clarify Health Solutions
- Zeus Living
- Steel House
Mr. Jennings’ life sciences representative work includes:
- Satsuma Pharmaceuticals (public)
- CytomX Therapeutics (public)
- Unity Biotechnology (public)
- Aimmune Therapeutics (public)
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals (public)
- Menlo Therapeutics (public)
- Myokardia (public)
- Hexagon Bio
- Mercator Medsystems
- Indalo Therapeutics