Mihail Krepchev is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins, and a member of the firm’s Technology Transactions Practice.
Mr. Krepchev has broad experience advising on data privacy matters, outsourcing and separation projects, commercial contracts, technology, and M&A transactions.
Mr. Krepchev has advised clients from a range of sectors, including travel, healthcare and life sciences, private equity, and financial services.
Mr. Krepchev’s representative transactions include advising:
- LivaNova PLC on the sale of its Cardiac Rhythm Management business franchise to MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- A UK-headquartered travel company on the reorganization of its airline tour operators
- A major UK pension scheme on its compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- A private equity firm on its compliance with the GDPR
- A US-based life sciences company on it compliance with the GDPR in relation to sponsoring clinical trials
- A leading consultancy firm on its global privacy impact assessment (PIA) process to minimize privacy and security risks, and achieve compliance with global information laws for new systems and tools
- An insurance company on its competitive RFP process to select a supplier for the outsourcing of its entire data centre estates and consolidation of its hosting services from multiple suppliers