Michelle Lu is a corporate associate in the San Francisco office of Latham & Watkins.
Ms. Lu represents public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions, and commercial transactions. She also advises companies and underwriters in connection with initial public offerings (IPOs), other public securities offerings, and general corporate matters.
Ms. Lu serves on the firm’s Recruiting Committee and as Co-Chair of the local Women Lawyers Group.
Ms. Lu’s experience includes advising:
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mellanox Technologies in its pending US$6.9 billion sale to NVIDIA Corporation
- Integrated Device Technology in its US$7.078 billion sale to Renesas Electronics
- Hortonworks in its US$5.2 billion merger of equals with Cloudera
- CH2M Hill Companies, Ltd. in its US$3.27 billion sale to Jacobs Engineering Group
- The financial advisors in connection with the direct listing of Slack Technologies on NYSE
- Citigroup and other financial institutions in connection with Harpoon Therapeutics’ US$80.8 million initial public offering
- BofA Merrill Lynch and other financial institutions in connection with Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical’s US$250 million underwritten public offering
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals in connection with its US$60 million underwritten public offering of equity