Marcus Tan is an associate in the Corporate Department of Latham & Watkins’ Singapore office. Mr. Tan’s practice focuses on corporate finance transactions, where he has experience advising issuers and underwriters in a wide variety of US and international public and private debt and equity offerings.
He also advises on regulatory reporting, corporate governance, and securities law-related matters, and a range of banking and leveraged finance transactions.
Prior to joining Latham, Mr. Tan was an associate based in the New York office of a leading US law firm.
Mr. Tan’s experience includes advising:
- PPL Capital Funding, Inc. in its registered offering of US$500 million senior notes*
- The initial purchasers in ViaSat, Inc.’s Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of US$700 million senior notes*
- The underwriters in General Motors Financial Company, Inc.’s registered offering of US$3 billion senior notes*
- One Madison Corporation in its US$300 million initial public offering of shares on the NYSE*
- The underwriters in Focus Financial, Inc.’s US$615.4 million initial public offering of shares on NASDAQ*
- The underwriters in Virtu Financial, Inc.’s US$468.5 million offering of shares on NASDAQ*
- The joint lead arrangers and joint bookrunners in Caesars Resort Collection, LLC’s US$5.7 billion senior secured credit facilities*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham