Partner in the Corporate Department, Manuel Deó advises private equity firms and national and international companies on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and restructurings.
Manuel has extensive expertise in corporate finance operations, including high yield issues under Rule 144A and Reg S, among other transactions.
Mr. Deó's recent experience includes representing:
- IFM Investors in the acquisition of OHL Concessions for €2.8 billion
- IFM Investors in the sale of 49% of its shares in Organización Proyectos de Infraestructura, S.A.P.I. de C.V. for €1.2 billion
- IFM Investors in the Takeover Bid of OHL México, together with OHL Concesiones, for US$1.35 billion
- Lovell Minnick Partners in the equity investment and debt financing of Trea Asset Management in the framework of the acquisition of Banco Madrid Gestión
- Meridia Capital in the acquisition of a majority stake in Sosa Ingredients
- The Carlyle Group in several accelerated share placements of Applus Services, S.A.
- TA Associates in the secondary acquisition of Kiwoko from Corpfin Capital and Prince Capital Partners
- Starbucks Coffee EMEA in the sale of 49% of Starbucks Coffee España to Grupo Vips
- Globe Specialty Metals in the merger with Grupo FerroAtlántica for US$3.1 billion
- The Carlyle Group and Applus Services in the IPO of Applus Services for €1.2 billion
- Credit Suisse and Trea Capital in the issue of Aigües de Barcelona Finance bonds for €200 million
- Agrolimen in its investment in Nature's Variety
- Cobega, Norbega, Begano, and the Daurella Group in the integration of the seven bottlers of The Coca-Cola Company in Spain, Andorra, and Portugal