Leticia Sitges is an associate in the Litigation & Trial Department of the Madrid office of Latham & Watkins. She advises clients on litigation and administrative issues, as well as arbitration proceedings. Furthermore, she has experience providing regulatory advice to companies on heavily regulated sectors such as energy, water and telecommunications.
She has experience advising on the following areas, among others:
- Spanish regulatory matters
- Administrative proceedings
Before joining Latham, Ms. Sitges worked as an intern in a Spanish law firm specialized in equestrian law.
Ms. Sitges frequently advises Spanish and international clients on the following:
- Administrative and regulatory issues
- Representing financial institutions on numerous judicial claims related to the sale of complex financial products
- Litigation and arbitration proceedings in the field of energy, environment and pharma
- Cross-border M&A transactions involving public and administrative law aspects, including energy issues, water regulation, environmental licenses and other matters involving the Spanish Public Administration