Terry Charalambous is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the firm’s Corporate Department.
Mr. Charalambous advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, and general corporate matters. He previously trained and qualified at another law firm, where he also spent time on secondment to a multi-national technology company assisting with general commercial matters in the UK and across Europe.
Mr. Charalambous’s representative transactions include advising:
- The Carlyle Group in connection with the recapitalization of Dealogic, a global provider of data and analytics for the capital markets, by ION Investment Group
- ACCO Brands Corporation in connection with its €296.9 million acquisition of Esselte Group, a leading European office products company, from private equity firm J.W. Childs
- Sale by Apotex of certain global rights and assets of Peg-Filgrastim and Filgrastim, two pharmaceutical products, to Accord Healthcare and Intas Pharmaceuticals
- Sale by RPC Group of United Closures and Plastics
- The acquisition by TPG Capital Asia of Quest Laboratories and Gribbles Pathology
- KKR on its acquisition of Prometic Bioseparations
- A private equity back portfolio company in connection with its global acquisition of various safety equipment assets
- A private equity backed portfolio company in connection with its acquisitions of two pharmaceutical product portfolios
- A private equity firm on its majority shareholding in a global private school network and its subsequent refinancing
- A venture capital firm on its acquisition of an e-learning platform through a portfolio company
- Various lead investors and start-ups in Series A raises in, among others, blockchain technology, cosmetic products, driverless technology, and other smart technologies