Laura Kichenside is an associate in the Corporate Department of Latham & Watkins' London office. Ms. Kichenside’s practice focuses on private equity, mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, and general corporate advice.
Prior to joining Latham, Ms. Kichenside was an associate in the corporate department of another leading international law firm.
Ms. Kichenside's experience includes representing:
- A global investment firm in relation to the implementation of new MEP for management of a consumer goods company*
- A leading UK private equity house on its sale of a portfolio of assets to a secondary buyout fund*
- A leading UK private equity house on an external minority investment into their carry and management fee income streams, including internal reorganization*
- A business-to-business media company in its Main Market IPO*
- An investment company in its sale of a provider of gas, electricity, and water meters and related communications, networking, and software solutions*
- A global investment firm in its acquisition of an online transportation ticket platform*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham