Kristin Rulison represents public and private companies and other stakeholders in a range of corporate and transactional matters.
Ms. Rulison regularly advises clients on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, and other complex business transactions. Her practice also encompasses a range of corporate governance and securities law matters.
Prior to joining Latham, Ms. Rulison practiced at leading international law firms.
Ms. Rulison has represented clients in a range of corporate and transactional matters, including:
- CCC Information Services in its pending US$7 billion business combination with Dragoneer Growth Opportunities Corp.*
- Warburg Pincus and Vivtera in Vivtera’s acquisition of Arise Virtual Solutions*
- Daniele International in its acquisition by Entrepreneurial Equity Partners*
- Sonic Financial Corporation in its take-private acquisition of Speedway Motorsports at an enterprise value of more than US$1 billion*
- Ingersoll-Rand in its US$1.45 billion acquisition of Precision Flow Systems*
- Cambridge Franchise Holdings in its sale of 166 Burger King® restaurants and 55 Popeyes® restaurants to Carrols Restaurant Group*
- Bristol-Myers Squibb in the US$1.6 billion sale of its French consumer health business to Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings*
- The Weir Group in its acquisition of ESCO Corporation for an enterprise value of US$1.3 billion*
- A leading bank in its capacity as financial advisor to Juno Therapeutics in connection with Juno’s US$9 billion acquisition by Celgene*
- KCG Holdings in its US$1.4 billion acquisition by Virtu Financial*
- Evercore in the sale of its institutional trust and independent fiduciary business to Newport Group*
- Major League Baseball and MLB Advanced Media in the US$1.58 billion sale of a majority ownership interest in their affiliate BAMTech to The Walt Disney Company*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham