Katharina Intfeld is an associate in the Corporate Department of Latham & Watkins' Düsseldorf office. She advises companies on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions as well as on corporate law.
Ms. Intfeld studied law at the University of Münster.
Before joining Latham, she worked for another major law firm in the corporate/M&A department in Düsseldorf.
Ms. Intfeld's experience includes advising:
- Liberty Global on the sale of Unitymedia and large parts of the European business to Vodafone*
- Bertelsmann/Arvato on original sales considerations and merger of customer relationship management business with Saham*
- A leading foreign oil and gas group on the proposed strategic acquisition of a portfolio of German service stations*
- RWE on the sale of a 76.8% stake in innogy to E.ON and on the acquisition of the renewable energy activities of E.ON and innogy, a stake of 16.67% in E.ON and certain other assets*
- The Insolvency Administrator of Solarworld AG on the sale of material assets*
- A leading industrial company on the set-up of a cloud-based, open IoT platform designed for the digital transformation of companies*
- A major industrial manufacturer on high-level multinational and related internal investigations*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham