Junyeon Park is an associate in the Litigation & Trial Department of Latham & Watkins’ Tokyo office. Her practice focuses on cross-border litigation and international arbitration. She also has experience in investigations regarding potential antitrust violations and internal investigations of potential violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), and matters concerning compliance with the FCPA and other global commercial compliance regulations.
Prior to joining Latham, Ms. Park worked in the New York office of a large international law firm as an associate where she was a member of the firm’s litigation department. Before attending law school, she served as a foreign service officer for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Korea.
During law school, Ms. Park served as senior articles editor of the NYU Journal of International Law and Politics.
Ms. Park’s experience includes advising and assisting in the representation of:
- Automotive parts manufacturers in connection with criminal antitrust investigations
- Automotive parts manufacturers in connection with class actions brought by direct and indirect purchasers
- An international joint venture company in connection with a multidistrict putative class action alleging price-fixing in the optical disk drive industry
- Electronic component manufacturers in connection with class actions brought by direct and indirect purchasers
- An electronic component manufacturer conducting internal investigations of potential violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- An international eyewear company in an American Arbitration Association arbitration
- An international real estate development company in an International Chamber of Commerce arbitration