Julie Dalke is an experienced intellectual property counsel in the Litigation & Trial Department of Latham & Watkins. She focuses in particular on trademark and copyright prosecution and counseling, including:
- Domain Names
- IP due diligence
- IP enforcement
- Managing the worldwide IP portfolios for numerous clients
Ms. Dalke joined the firm in 1999 after practicing in Chicago and New York.
Ms. Dalke's practice focuses on domestic and international trademark prosecution, counseling portfolio management and enforcement, as well as intellectual property due diligence.
Ms. Dalke has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Searching and clearance of trademarks
- Devising and implementing worldwide trademark protection strategies
- Prosecuting trademark applications both in the United States and internationally
- Worldwide trademark portfolio management
- Client counseling
- Policing and enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Intellectual property due diligence
- Drafting trademark co-existence agreements, settlement agreements, license agreements and security agreements
Ms. Dalke assists both small and large companies in obtaining protection for their trademarks and copyrights.