Jordan Mack is an associate in the Houston office of Latham & Watkins.
Mr. Mack advises clients on a range of strategic transactions, including public and private M&A matters and capital markets offerings. A versatile corporate lawyer, Mr. Mack’s practice includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Initial public offerings and follow-on equity offerings
- Debt offerings
- Corporate governance, Securities and Exchange Commission compliance, and other matters relating to public company status
Mr. Mack is a member of the Recruiting Committee.
Mr. Mack attended the University of Houston Law Center, where he was managing editor of the Houston Law Review.
Prior to joining Latham full-time, Mr. Mack was a submarine warfare officer in the United States Navy.
Mr. Mack's representative experience includes advising:
Mergers & Acquisitions and Related Transactions
- Essentium, an advanced manufacturing company, in its pending US$974 million merger with Atlantic Coastal Acquisition Corp.
- Chesapeake Energy in its US$2.2 billion acquisition of Vine Energy
- Post Oak Energy Capital in its equity commitment in UpCurve II
- Partners Group on its acquisition of a controlling stake in Dimension Renewable Energy, a distributed energy platform focusing on community solar and battery storage across the US
- Arclight Capital Partners in connection with the acquisition of a 50% interest in the King’s Quay floating production system and associated export lateral pipelines from Murphy Exploration & Production Company – USA, a subsidiary of Murphy Oil Corporation
- A private equity investor in its ownership restructuring and merger with a private upstream oil and gas producer
- EQM Midstream Partners in its US$1.03 billion acquisition of controlling interest in Eureka Midstream and Hornet Midstream
- Energy Capital Partners in its acquisition of a wholesale fuel distribution and retail convenience store business
- ECP Environmental Growth Opportunities Corp., a SPAC, in its US$345 million initial public offering
- Underwriters in the US$765 million initial public offering of Rattler Midstream Partners
- Venator Materials PLC in its $US225 million secured notes offering
- Underwriters and initial purchasers in various equity and debt offerings of Talos Energy
- Underwriters in the US$500 million notes offering of Rattler Midstream LP
- Initial purchasers in the combined US$1 billion notes offerings of CVR Energy
- Initial purchasers in the US$500 million notes offering of Baytex Energy Corp.
- Initial purchasers in the US$300 million senior notes offering of Colgate Energy Partners III
- Initial purchasers in the US$150 million tack-on notes offering and US$200 million private placement of common units of Enviva Partners, LP