Jeramy Webb is a finance associate in the Restructuring & Special Situations Practice in Latham & Watkins' Chicago office.
Mr. Webb advises debtors, creditors, asset purchasers, and sponsors, among others, in all aspects of bankruptcies, out-of-court restructurings, and special situations. In advising clients, Mr. Webb draws on substantial knowledge of the Bankruptcy Code, as well as significant banking experience. In addition to traditional chapter 11 bankruptcies, Mr. Webb has represented clients in chapter 15 recognition proceedings, out-of-court workouts, and assignments for the benefit of creditors.
As part of his pro bono practice, Mr. Webb has worked with the National Veterans Legal Services Program. He is also a member of the firm’s Pro Bono Committee.
Mr. Webb's representative experience includes advising:
- Sable Permian Resources in connection with its chapter 11 cases
- American Energy Permian Basin in connection with its out-of-court restructuring of US$2.2 billion of funded debt
- Antares Capital in the debtor-in-possession financing in connection with the chapter 11 filing of Bar Louie
- Goldman Sachs as the ABL lender in the Murray Energy bankruptcy
- The foreign representative in the chapter 15 filing of DTEK Finance
- The foreign representative in the chapter 15 filing of Calfrac Well Services
- The foreign representative in the chapter 15 filing of New Look Financing
- Sonar Entertainment in connection with its assignment for the benefit of creditors
- Velocity Holding Company in connection with its chapter 11 cases*
- The Financial Oversight and Management Board in connection with the title III cases of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico*
- The unsecured creditors’ committee in the chapter 11 cases of Westinghouse Electric*
- The unsecured creditors’ committee in the chapter 11 cases of Caesars Entertainment Operating Company*
- The unsecured creditors’ committee in the chapter 11 cases of Penn Virginia*
- The equity committee in the chapter 11 cases of Breitburn Energy Partners*
- Sycamore Partners, L.P. in the chapter 11 cases of Nine West*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham