Jagveen Tyndall is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Technology Transactions Practice.
Mr Tyndall has broad experience advising clients across a range of sectors including healthcare, private equity, and financial services on a range of technology and commercial issues.
Mr Tyndall’s experience covers:
- Large scale technology and outsourcing transactions
- Commercial contracts, joint ventures, and other technology arrangements
- Data privacy and GDPR compliance
- Cloud computing
- FinTech and payments
Prior to qualifying into Latham’s London office, Mr Tyndall completed a secondment in the firm’s Singapore office where he primarily worked on a complex global outsourcing for a multinational mining and metals company.
Mr. Tyndall’s representative transactions include advising:
- A large financial services provider in relation to the re-negotiation of a complex €3 billion IT infrastructure outsourcing deal
- A large information technology services company headquartered in the Middle East on a variety of services agreements in relation to their digital health platform
- A global risk management, insurance, and professional services company on the first phase of their RFP process to select a supplier for a facilitates management outsourcing
- A global travel company operating in 15 countries on their commercial contracts and Brexit-related queries
- An international startup that develops augmented reality medical technology on their material commercial contracts as part of a venture capital investment
- A UK based start-up that develops artificial intelligence software for self-driving cars on their material commercial contracts as part of a venture capital investment
- A global Internet of Things (IoT) company on their internal measures to ensure compliance with the GDPR
- A multinational biopharmaceutical solutions and clinical research organisation in relation to their global intra-group data transfer agreement
- An international research and development company providing healthcare equipment and clinical services in relation to several multijurisdictional GDPR compliance projects
- An international provider of risk management and financial services on their compliance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 2018 and regulatory guidance on outsourced cloud services
- A leading global accountancy and consultancy firm on its global privacy impact assessment (PIA) process to minimize privacy and security risks, and achieve compliance with global information laws for new systems and tools