Heeran Caselton is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Finance Practice. Ms. Caselton focuses on project finance, leveraged finance, syndicated lending, and corporate finance transactions.
Ms. Caselton advises export credit banks, commercial banks, private equity sponsors, corporations, investment banks, and credit funds on a broad spectrum of finance transactions, including financing for energy projects, evaluation, and structuring of potential financing options such as senior / mezzanine, unitranche, bank/bond, and PIK/shareholder loans. Ms. Caselton also has experience advising on finance terms for new acquisitions, refinancing or amendments of existing finance terms, advising investors in a distressed context, and providing day-to-day advice on various aspects of corporate finance.
Ms.Caselton’s experience includes advising Korean export credit banks in cross-border project finance transactions involving Korean institutions.
Ms.Caselton’s recent experience includes advising:
- Korean ECAs including KEXIM and K-Sure and Chinese banks on US$20 billion Yamal LNG project financing in Russia, sponsored by Total, Novatek, and CNPC*
- BNP Paribas in the financing for the acquisition of the OGF group in France by the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board and other investors from Pamplona
- Bain Capital and Advent International in the post-initial public offering refinancing facilities of the WorldPay Group and the related margin loan*
- KKR Asset Management in its acquisition of the Selecta Group, a pan-European vending machine services operator, from Allianz Capital Partners*
- CapVest Partners LLP in a unitranche financing for its acquisition of IBA Molecular, a European nuclear medicine business*
- CapVest Partners LLP in a refinancing of Mater Private Healthcare group in Ireland*
- GoldenTree Asset Management and Travelodge Group in the bond issuance*
- Lion Capital in a series of guarantee facilities of its portfolio companies*
- TDR Capital in a series of receivables financing of its portfolio companies*
- Mandated Lead Arrangers in a syndicated senior loan financing for a KKR & Co. L.P.-led public to private acquisition of WMF AG, a German tableware manufacture*
- Mandated Lead Arrangers in a syndicated loan financing for an Apax Partners-led public to private acquisition of Evry ASA, a Norwegian IT service provider*
- Syndicate lenders in a multi-staged amendment process in preparation for the initial public offering of the Gala Bingo group*
- Mandated Lead Arrangers in a bank / bond financing by Swissport*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham