Frida Montenius is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins. Ms. Montenius specializes in financial services regulatory advice and has experience advising financial institutions, such as investment banks, broker dealers and investment funds, on domestic and cross-border regulatory issues.
Prior to joining Latham & Watkins, Ms. Montenius practiced in the Stockholm office and the London office of a global law firm. During this time, Ms. Montenius completed a six months secondment at a leading investment bank.
Ms. Montenius' recent experience includes:
- Leading the MiFID II implementation project for a financial institution
- Advising clients on the requirements under the FCA’s Conduct of Business Rules
- Advising clients on the regulatory obligations of acting as a sponsor
- Advising investment funds on their responsibilities under the AIFMD and obtaining authorisation for managers of non-EU investment funds to market their funds in Europe
- Advising clients on their obligations under the EU Market Abuse Regulation