Dr. Dirk Schnelle is a counsel in the Benefits, Compensation & Employment Practice in the Munich office of Latham & Watkins.
Mr. Schnelle's practice focuses on individual and collective employment relations. He advises clients on employment law matters in the context of restructurings and downsizings, as well as M&A and private equity transactions.
Prior to joining Latham he worked in the employment practice of another international law firm.
Mr. Schnelle is a certified employment lawyer (Fachanwalt für Arbeitsrecht) and a member of the German Bar Association (DAV).
Mr. Schnelle's experience includes advising:
- Capvis Equity Partners on general employment law matters with regard to the acquisition of a majority interest in Hess Natur-Textilien GmbH
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation on general employment law issues in connection with the strategical acquisition of six companies of the C1-Group
- Hexal AG on general employment law issues, most recently in connection with an extensive salesforce restructuring plan
- Onex on employment law matters with regard to the acquisition of KraussMaffei Group
- Sandoz International GmbH on general employment issues
- The Carlyle Group on general employment law matters with regard to the acquisition of Klenk Holz AG