Debbie P. Yee, a partner in Latham & Watkins' Houston office, focuses her practice on matters in the oil and gas industry representing issuers and underwriters in public and private securities offerings and buyers and sellers in public and private mergers and acquisitions.
Ms. Yee has been recognized as a Texas Rising Star by Super Lawyers 2016-2019 (Super Lawyers is a Thomson Reuters service), was one of five energy attorneys named as a 2016 Rising Star by Law360, and was recognized as Dealmaker of the Week by The Am Law Daily in February of 2015.
Representative Capital Markets transactions include:
- Centennial Resource Development, Inc. – US$340 million PIPE offering
- PennTex Midstream Partners, LP – US$30 million pre-IPO convertible preferred offering
- PennTex Midstream Partners, LP – US$225 million initial public offering
- Enduro Royalty Trust – US$290 million initial public offering
- Energy Transfer Operating, L.P. – multiple debt and equity offerings totaling over US$20.6 billion in aggregate
- Sunoco LP – multiple debt offerings and PIPE totaling more than US$2 billion in aggregate
- Regency Energy Partners LP – multiple debt and equity offerings
totaling over US$3.55 billion in aggregate
- Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. – multiple debt offerings totaling over US$1 billion in aggregate
- Rosetta Resources Inc. – multiple
debt and equity offerings totaling over US$2 billion in aggregate
- Underwriters – US$200 million IPO by Enviva Partners, US$170 million initial public offering of Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc., US$500 million initial public offering of Enable Midstream Partners, LP, US$818 million initial public offering for Eclipse Resources Corporation, and US$704 million initial public offering of EP Energy Corporation
Representative M&A transactions include:
- Silver Run Acquisition Corporation II – US$3.8 billion acquisition of Alta Mesa Holdings, LP and Kingfisher Midstream, LLC (pending)
- Andeavor Logistics, LP – US$1.8 billion acquisition of Western Refining Logistics, LP (pending)
- Ensco plc – US$860 million acquisition of Atwood Oceanics, Inc.
- Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. – US$20 billion acquisition of Energy Transfer Partners by Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P.
- Centennial Resource Development Inc. – US$855 million acquisition of the leasehold interests and related upstream assets in Reeves County of Silverback Exploration
- Riverstone Holdings LLC / Silver Run Acquisition Corporation – US$1.575 billion acquisition of an 89% stake in Centennial Resource Production
- Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. – US$18 billion acquisition of Regency Energy Partners LP
- Buckeye Partners – US$1.15 billion acquisition of 50% stake in VTTI
- Plains Exploration & Production Company – US$9 billion acquisition by Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. of Plains Exploration & Production Company and McMoRan Exploration Company
- Suburban Propane Partners LP – US$1.8 billion acquisition of Inergy Propane LLC
- Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. – US$9.2 billion acquisition of Southern Union Company
- Questar Corporation – US$5 billion spin-off to its shareholders of QEP Resources, a natural gas and oil exploration, production, and midstream field services company
- Plains Exploration & Production Company – US$450 million sale of a 20% interest in Plains Offshore Operations, Inc., the US-based Gulf of Mexico assets of Plains Exploration & Production Company