Christopher Randall, an associate in the Washington, D.C. office of Latham & Watkins, focuses on environmental and energy regulatory compliance.
Mr. Randall has experience representing electric utilities, oil and gas pipeline companies, and private equity firms in a range of energy regulatory, environmental compliance, and transactional matters within the energy sector.
During law school, Mr. Randall was a member of the Texas Law Review, where he served as an articles editor. Mr. Randall also participated in the Environmental Law Clinic, where he helped provide legal assistance to low-income communities facing environmental justice issues.
Mr. Randall's experience includes representation of:
- Utilities and oil and gas pipeline companies in connection with federal and state energy regulatory requirements
- Private equity firms in connection with the acquisition of power generation assets
- Energy companies in connection with federal permitting and filing requirements
- Private equity firms in connection with environmental diligence relating to asset acquisition
- Companies in connection with environmental regulatory compliance