Callum Rodgers is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the firm’s Litigation & Trial Department.
Mr. Rodgers advises clients on a broad range of litigation and trial matters. He primarily handles white collar defense and internal investigations.
Mr. Rodgers trained in the firm’s London office and qualified into the Litigation & Trial Department in 2020. In addition to his training in litigation and trial matters, he also completed training in the firm’s Finance Department.
Mr. Rodgers regularly advises on pro bono matters, often with a public international law element.
Mr. Rodgers’ recent experience includes:
- Advising a Saudi Arabian bank in relation to a claim for in excess of US$300 million brought by liquidators of a Cayman Islands company in the English High Court arising from the Al-Sanea / Al-Gosaibi dispute
- Conducting an international internal investigation on behalf of an international pharmaceutical company following allegations of bribery
- Acting for private equity claimants in post M&A English High Court proceedings involving allegations of fraud
- Acting for Mason Capital Management, a privately owned hedge fund sponsor, in an UNCITRAL arbitration against the Republic of Korea under the US - Korea Free Trade Agreement
- Advising on company law litigation in the Caribbean for a Chinese headquartered bio-tech company, with related litigation in the US, China, and Hong Kong