Brian Yoon is an associate in the New York office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Corporate Department.
Mr. Yoon’s practice focuses on capital markets, general securities, and corporate matters. He has experience on a range of financial transactions, including initial public offerings, follow-on equity offerings, leveraged buyouts, notes offerings, and block trades.
Mr. Yoon represents issuers and investment banking firms in a variety of industries, including industrials and manufacturing, real estate, and life sciences. He has experience working across jurisdictions, including in Hong Kong, Shanghai, South Korea, Europe, and the United States.
Prior to joining Latham, Mr. Yoon worked as a legal intern at Novelis Inc.
Mr. Yoon’s representative experience includes advising:
- Novelis Inc. in its approximately US$2.6 billion acquisition of Aleris Corporation, a global supplier of rolled aluminum products
- Dubai Aerospace Enterprise in its US$2.3 billion senior notes offering
- Credit Suisse as initial purchaser in connection with the €350 million senior notes offering by Colfax Corporation
- Manchester United in its US$425 million private placement of guaranteed senior secured notes and other general corporate matters
- Aegon N.V. as issuer in its US$800 million notes offering
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch as underwriter in the US$2.37 billion follow-on offering for Milacron Holdings
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch as initial purchaser in the approximately US$1 billion senior notes offering by Silgan Holdings, Inc.
- Jefferies LLC as initial purchaser in the 2017 US$850 million and 2018 US$325 million senior secured notes offerings by Vector Group Ltd.