Austin Arnett is a member of the firm’s Corporate Department. Mr. Arnett works with companies, underwriters, and investors to execute successful capital markets transactions, and advises private and public companies on a variety of corporate and securities law matters.
Mr. Arnett also maintains an active pro bono practice. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a Fellow at the Loyola University Business Law Clinic, where he advised entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations on a variety of organizational, corporate governance, and tax matters. At the firm, he continues to advise several nonprofit organizations on these and other legal matters.
While attending the University of Michigan Law School, Mr. Arnett served as an associate editor of the Michigan Law Review.
Mr. Arnett has recently advised:
- Levi Strauss & Co.*, Harpoon Therapeutics, Inc.*, and OrthoPediatrics Corp. in their initial public offerings
- Aon plc, DocuSign, Inc.*, Ventas Inc., ShotSpotter, Inc.*, and Entercom Communications Corp. in registered debt and/or equity offerings
- The underwriters in the initial public offerings of Bluegreen Vacations Corporation, Construction Partners, Inc., Duluth Holdings Inc. (d/b/a Duluth Trading Co.), and TransUnion
- The underwriters in registered equity offerings for Assembly Biosciences, Inc., John Bean Technologies Corporation, TransUnion, and WageWorks, Inc.
- The initial purchasers in high-yield debt offerings for Clearwater Seafoods Incorporated and Waste Pro USA, Inc.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Aon plc in its pending combination with Willis Towers Watson PLC
- GTCR LLC in its acquisition of Onvoy, LLC, and Onvoy’s subsequent acquisitions of ANZ Communications, LLC and Inteliquent, Inc.
- Delphi Automotive Systems plc in the sale of its global thermal systems business to MAHLE GmbH
- Aon plc in its redomiciliation from the United Kingdom to Ireland
- Cars.com Inc., Harpoon Therapeutics, Inc.*, and Levi Strauss & Co.* in connection with a variety of legal matters, including corporate governance, securities law compliance, commercial transactions, and shareholder activism
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham