Andrea Stout is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Technology Transactions Practice. Her practice spans a range of areas with a focus on commercial contracts, data protection, outsourcing and intellectual property. Prior to qualification, Ms. Stout trained in the firm’s London office where she gained experience in corporate M&A, banking and intellectual property litigation.
Ms. Stout has advised clients from a variety of sectors, including technology, media, financial services and pharmaceuticals.
Ms. Stout’s recent experience encompasses:
- Outsourcing deals and a number of technology-driven commercial transactions
- Data protection matters, including advising clients about cross-border data transfer agreements and the restructuring of data flow arrangements
- Diligence to support complex M&A transactions on target commercial contracts and intellectual property portfolios
- Advice in relation to consumer protection laws and recent changes in the law
- Post-breach implementation of security tools in relation to cybersecurity matters
"MEPs agree to Europe's first-ever EU Cybersecurity Law," Latham & Watkins Global Privacy & Security Compliance Law Blog