Alexandra Kelly is a partner in the New York office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the firm’s Associates Committee. Ms. Kelly has a broad-based mergers and acquisitions practice, encompassing acquisitions, dispositions, carve-outs, joint ventures, controlling and minority investments, and other general corporate matters.
She has represented numerous private equity firms, financial institutions, and public and private companies across a wide range of industry sectors, including financial services, technology, infrastructure, healthcare, and entertainment.
Ms. Kelly has been recognized as an Up and Coming Lawyer by Chambers USA, a Rising Star in the field of private equity by Law360, and an Emerging Leader by the M&A Advisor.
Recent Private Equity Representations:
- Silver Lake Partners in its purchase of TEG, Asia Pacific’s leading live entertainment and ticketing company
- GTCR in a variety of transactions, including in the purchase of AssuredPartners, a US insurance brokerage firm, and Ultimus Fund Solutions and The Gemini Companies, each providers of full service fund administration solutions
- IFM Investors in an investment into GCT Global Container Terminals, a leading container terminal operator in North America
- Shamrock Capital in the sale of Consilio, a global leader in eDiscovery, document review, and legal consulting services to GI Partners
- HPS Investment Partners in the purchase and subsequent sale of Waste Industries USA, a provider of solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, and recycling services
- ArcLight Capital Partners in the purchase of Axeon Marketing LLC, an asphalt company producer, from Axeon Specialty Products LLC, a Lindsay Goldberg portfolio company
- Consonance Capital Partners in the sale of a portfolio company specializing in healthcare management
- Leonard Green in a variety of transactions, including its investment into CHG Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing company, Napa Management, a provider of outsourced anesthesia services, and the sale of its portfolio company Varsity Brands, a provider of education training and equipment for the school spirit market
Recent Financial Institution / Company Representations:
- DXC Technology, an IT services company servicing private businesses and governments, in its acquisition of Molina Medicaid Solutions from Molina Healthcare, Inc. and a variety of other corporate matters
- Endeavor in its acquisition of On Location Experiences, a hospitality company specializing in luxury experiences and its partnership with the NFL
- CHG Healthcare in its purchase of Modio Health, a provider of technology solutions for the healthcare industry, and certain similar M&A transactions
- Applause, Inc., a global leader of digital experience quality, in its sale to Vista Equity Partners
- Perspecta Inc., an IT services company servicing government customers, in a variety of corporate matters
- Credit Suisse in its joint venture with Palantir Technologies, and certain other corporate transactions
- Bank of America in the carve-out and sale of its fixed income index platform to Intercontinental Exchange, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, and Morgan Stanley in forming a joint venture with SmartStream Technologies focused on providing instrument reference data validation services
- Aviva Investors in its sale of River Road Asset Management, an institutional investment management firm, to Affiliated Managers Group, Inc.