Maj Vaseghi provides public companies ongoing advice on benefits and compensation as well as securities compliance matters, drawing on a sophisticated understanding of the interplay between compensation, tax, and disclosure issues.
Ms. Vaseghi provides clients insightful day-to-day guidance with respect to:
- Securities law reporting and compliance
- Executive compensation matters, including employment agreements and tax strategy
- Company-wide employee benefit plans and programs
- Securities exchange and corporate governance compliance
- Proxy advisory and institutional stockholder voting guidelines
Ms. Vaseghi leverages experience with dozens of public companies across a range of industries, and complementary perspectives on tax and securities issues when advising clients. She previously served as in-house securities and corporate governance counsel at VMWare, so brings a keen understanding of the business issues large public companies face.
She frequently writes and speaks on executive compensation, corporate governance, and tax related issues.