The fall is a critical period for US public companies, and their management and directors, to learn about the upcoming proxy season and prepare accordingly. Latham & Watkins and Georgeson join together to provide recommendations on the proactive steps companies should consider taking during this period in order to prepare for the 2021 proxy season.
The first 60-minute program of the three-part proxy season webcast series will cover the following topics:
- Executive and director compensation developments
- Updates on SEC rules and corporate governance trends
- COVID-19 disclosure issues
- ESG integration, diversity, and human capital management – observations and considerations
- Focus on 2021 Proxy Season – Proxy advisory firms, virtual annual meetings, and shareholder proposals
Holly Bauer, Partner, Latham & Watkins
Don Cassidy, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development and Strategy, Georgeson
Hannah Orowitz, Managing Director, Corporate Governance, Georgeson
Steven Stokdyk, Partner, Latham & Watkins
Julia Thompson, Partner, Latham & Watkins
Bradd Williamson, Partner, Latham & Watkins
Registration and Contact
Please register to attend. For questions, please contact Chris Hei.