Noon Pacific | 2:00 p.m. Central | 3:00 p.m. Eastern
Latham & Watkins is pleased to present the Trade Secrets Unlocked webcast series. Join lawyers from Latham’s Intellectual Property Litigation and White Collar Defense & Investigations Practices for discussions on all aspects of trade secrets law, including corporate best practices, litigation strategies, and emerging legal developments.
The fourth webcast in this series will highlight the criminal implications of trade secrets and how to navigate them, including:
- When does misappropriation become a crime?
- If your secrets are taken, when does it make sense to call the cops? Which cops? And how?
- What do you do if your company is raided? What if your employees or principals are charged?
- How can pending or potential criminal charges affect your civil case?
- How can you leverage a criminal proceeding in your civil case?
Jennifer Barry, Partner, San Diego
Leslie Caldwell, Partner, San Francisco
Jeff Homrig, Partner, Silicon Valley
Doug Lumish, Partner, Silicon Valley
Margaret Tough, Partner, San Francisco
Please register to attend.
For questions, please email Chris Hei.