Co-hosted with ASIFMA, FT Chinese, Peking University HSBC Business School and SOSV.
- Why Shenzhen now? How did Shenzhen become the most innovative place on earth?
- Has Israel become an idea incubator for Chinese companies? What Chinese companies need to know about investing in Israel
- Are China’s innovative payment, insurance and investing systems ready to go global? What risks do Chinese companies face taking these disruptive technologies global?
- The future of entertainment is technology – What can China teach and what can China learn
- Human genomics and life sciences: why is China leading the way? Seven ways these revolutionary advances will change our lives
- Words of wisdom for young entrepreneurs: advice from seasoned venture capitalists
- Outbound investment: nine things Chinese companies should know before they spread their wings
Keynote Speakers and Panelists
- Wenchi Hu, Associate Director, US Securities and Exchange Commission
- Dr. Michael Guo, Founder/CEO, GreenValley International
- James Zheng, Chief Financial Officer, Lufax
- Luming Zhou, President, Space Institute of Southern China
- Duncan Turner, General Partner, SOSV; Managing Director, HAX Accelerator
- Michael J. Dunne, CEO, Dunne Automotive
- Robert Peckham, Associate Professor, The University of Hong Kong; Director and Founder, Centre for the Humanities and Medicine
- Douglas W. Arner, Professor, Co-director, Duke-HKU Asia America Institute in Transactional Law, and Member, Board of Management, Asian Institute of International Financial Law
- Christopher Balding, Associate Professor, Peking University HSBC School of Business
- Timothy Ma, Director—Legal, Tencent
- Philippe Metoudi, Co-author, “Israel and China: From Silk Road to Innovation Highway”
- Andrew Moyle, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Ed Barnett, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Luke Bergstrom, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Vijay Chander, Executive Director, ASIFMA
- Simon Cooke, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Luke Grubb, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- David Gu, Head of Corporate Development, Vipshop
- Ming Guo, Ph.D, President and Chief Operating Officer, Ascentage Pharma
- Andrew “bunnie” Huang, Director, Chibitronics, Author, “The Essential Guide to Electronics in Shenzhen”
- Brent Irvin, Vice President and General Counsel, Tencent
- Benjamin Joffe, General Partner, HAX Accelerator, Partner, SOSV
- Lex Kuo, Counsel, Latham & Watkins
- Kevin Leung, General Manager, HTC Vive Shenzhen
- Chia-Chi Li, Director—Technology Transactions, Tencent
- Ji Liu, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- James Lloyd, Asia-Pacific Fintech Leader, Ernst & Young
- Sean O'Sullivan, Founder and Managing Partner, SOSV
- Eric Pan, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Seeed Technology Inc.
- Kobi Rozengarten, Managing Partner, JVP
- Henny Sender, Chief Correspondent, International Finance, Financial Times
- Ming Shu, Partner, LingFeng Capital Management
- Frank Sun, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Benson Tam, Founder and Chairman, Venturous Group
- Feng Wang, Editor-in-Chief, FTChinese
- Lixing Wang, Managing Director, China Renaissance
- Dr. Li Wanshou, Founder and Chairman of the Board, Synergetic Innovation Fund Management
- Adam Yu, Managing Director, Pagoda Investment
- Eric Yu, Director, Matrix Partners China
- Lawrence Yu, Chief Executive Officer, Shulaibao.com
- Fan Zhang, General Counsel, Qihoo 360
*Simultaneous translation will be provided at the conference.
For enquiries and to RSVP, please email: Grace Chan, or call +852.2912.2519.
CPD and CLE Credit
CPD and CLE credit are being applied for and subject to approval.