Latham’s Global Energy & Infrastructure Insights is a webcast series that explores recent trends, potential challenges, and future opportunities in the energy, energy transition, and infrastructure sectors.
In this installment, Latham, Northvolt, and ING will explore the role of battery gigafactories in the energy transition mix as the global economy finds ways to decarbonize and electrify. With reference to the multi award-winning Northvolt gigafactory as a case study, the panel will discuss structuring and financing considerations for projects of this type.
- Overview of battery gigafactory landscape
- Value proposition and market trends
- Regulatory enforcement focus: DOJ enforcement actions in private equity and healthcare
- Northvolt gigafactory case study
- Key project development and financing considerations
Matthew Brown, Partner, London
Registration and Contact
Please register to attend. For questions, please contact Chris Hei.