The COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically impacted company financial performance and has raised the prominence of financial reporting and disclosure items which, in recent years have not faced much change or scrutiny, in periodic financial reporting and an M&A environment. However, in the wake of the pandemic, items like material adverse change clauses, goodwill and other intangible asset impairment, and going concern assessments will challenge companies and face scrutiny from investors, creditors, and the SEC.
Join experts from Latham & Watkins and FTI Consulting for a discussion of current issues in corporate reporting, litigation, and SEC enforcement matters.
- Rob Malionek, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Keith Halverstam, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Ryan Maierson, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Christopher Clark, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Marion Duffy, FTI Consulting
- Alok Khare, FTI Consulting
- Todd Rahn, FTI Consulting
CLE credit will be offered. Please register to attend.
For questions, please email Stephanie Ding.