Mr. Brill will serve on the panel "Net neutrality—the Commission’s anticipated new way forward on this highly contentious issue."
Panel topics will include:
- Overview of the FCC’s new net neutrality order and consequences for stakeholders
- Issues on appeal of those rules to a federal appellate court
- FCC’s new understanding of Title I, Title II, and legal theories of broadband regulation
- Should Congress legislate rules applying to broadband providers and/or Internet platforms
- Role of regulation and antitrust laws