On January 30, partners from Latham & Watkins' Intellectual Property Litigation, Complex Commercial Litigation, and White Collar Defense and Investigations Practices present the fifth webcast from the Trade Secrets Unlocked series.
This webcast will examine strategies for in-house lawyers to win their trade secret litigations, get the best from their outside lawyers, and enable the business side of the house to thrive, including:
- On what issues should you dive into the weeds with outside counsel?
- What major events and decision points should you anticipate?
- What should keep you up at night? What shouldn't?
- When/ how/ about what should you prepare management?
- Jennifer Barry, Partner, San Diego
- Gabe Gross, Partner, Silicon Valley
- Jeff Homrig, Partner, Silicon Valley
- Matt Rawlinson, Partner, Silicon Valley
- Margaret Tough, Partner, San Francisco
- Nicole Valco, Partner, San Francisco
Please register to attend.
For questions, please email Chris Hei.