Latham & Watkins is pleased to present the Trade Secrets Unlocked webcast series. Join lawyers from Latham’s Intellectual Property and Complex Commercial Litigation Practices for discussions on all aspects of trade secrets law, including corporate best practices, litigation strategies, and emerging legal developments.
The sixth webcast in this series will examine the pros and cons of litigating trade secrets disputes in state or federal courts, including:
- What are the general pros and cons of state versus federal courts for trade secrets claims?
- How do you decide where to file your claim?
- What can you do to take advantage of the venue you’re in?
- What can you do when your opponent picks a venue that you don’t like?
- Jennifer Barry, Partner, San Diego
- Gabe Gross, Partner, Silicon Valley
- Jeff Homrig, Partner, Silicon Valley
- Nicole Valco, Partner, San Francisco
Please register to attend.
For questions, please email Chris Hei.