Hailed as a 'game changer' upon its implementation in October 2019, the Arrangement Concerning Mutual Assistance in Court-ordered Interim Measures in Aid of Arbitral Proceedings by the Courts of the Mainland and the HKSAR (the Arrangement), has now passed the half-year mark.
This webcast will address the following topics:
- An overview of the Arrangement
- Considerations for applying for interim measures in Hong Kong and Mainland China under the Arrangement
- Tips for effectively deploying the tools offered by the Arrangement to a party’s advantage before and during an Arbitration
Ing Loong Yang, Partner, Hong Kong
- Andrew Halliwell, Associate, Hong Kong
- Chi Ho Kwan, Associate, Hong Kong
- Yan Bao, Foreign Legal Consultant, Shanghai
Please register to attend.
For questions, please email Queenie Ngan.