The Middle East is set to spend US$211 billion on information technology this year, an eight percent increase on 2013 (Gartner). According to the Cisco 2014 Annual Security Report, global cyberattack threats have increased 14 percent from 2012 to 2013, representing the highest ever recorded level. Furthermore a recent Microsoft Security Intelligence Report found that operating system infection rates in the GCC were almost twice the worldwide average, with up to 13 computers out of every 1,000 being infected.
Latham & Watkins and Stroz Friedberg invite you to attend our Cyber Attack Masterclass, guiding you through an interactive "real life" scenario that will help you identify the critical elements of an effective incident response plan including:
- Review of the current threat landscape
- Building the right team to manage the crisis
- Conducting a privileged investigation
- Developing your communications strategy
- Understanding your notification obligations
For questions about this event, please contact Lauren Meany.