ASIFMA's 6th China Capital Markets Conference
Partner Ji Liu will speak at the one-day conference, which will attract over 400 regulators, policy makers, issuers and treasurers, and sell side and buy side representatives, across Asia, the UK and US.
Hong Kong Corporate partner Ji Liu will participate as a panelist at the 6th China Capital Markets Conference organized by ASIFMA.
Mr. Liu will join the session “RMB-Denominated Bond Markets” and key topics to be discussed include:
- Discussion on RMB capital financing and general developments of RMB-denominated bond
- Onshore focus – panda bonds, interbank bond market
- Offshore focus – RMB bonds, sovereign issuances, structural subordination, keepwell deeds
- Development of offshore RMB repo market
- NDRC rule relaxation: “onshore guarantee for offshore bond issuance”
- Roles of credit ratings
For more information, please visit the conference website.
21 April 2016
Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre