New York litigation partner Doug Yatter will speak on a panel discussing CFTC Enforcement Developments, which will cover:
- General Trends in CFTC/ICE Investigations
- Investigations of Individuals vs. Companies
- Privilege in Internal Investigations and Cooperation with Agencies
- Data Privacy Laws and the Investigative Process
- Cooperation with Regulators and the Use of Alternative Prosecution Agreements
The Winter Meeting will provide key insights on the latest developments in derivatives and futures law from regulators and industry experts.
For more information, visit the event website or contact Rachelle Meo.