The National Conference on Professional Responsibility is the annual educational and networking event for lawyers who represent, prosecute, advise, and educate other lawyers on issues of ethics, discipline, professionalism, and more.
At this year's event, partner Robert Malionek will join a panel to examine the ethical concerns and issues that lawyers face when confronted with problems that may require a report to external authorities. They will address questions such as:
- Is a report mandated or permitted?
- Will there be protections from retaliation?
- Are there repercussions for non-compliance?
- Will the lawyer face disciplinary action?
- What are the law that govern lawyers’ conduct?
- Is a bounty ever allowed for whistleblowing on your own client?
Registration and Contact
For more information, please visit the event website.