This leading conference brings together top legal, business and fund professionals from around the globe to analyze the current market and future of private investment funds, and the prospects of changes and updates to regulatory and tax regimes, among other timely topics. This conference will feature a mix of plenary sessions and focused workshop sessions.
Plenary session topics include:
- Macro political and economic trends and their impact on the alternative asset management industry
- Diversifying a fund business: implications of managing private equity funds, hedge funds and other alternative investment products alongside each other
- Brand management: practical approaches to building and maintaining a fund manager’s reputation through adversity
- Fireside chat with General Counsel: managing a multijurisdictional alternative asset management firm
- Interactive market survey
- An anatomy of recent SEC enforcement settlements
For more information, please visit here.