Chambers USA recognized the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice for “world class expertise when it comes to the most challenging transactions.”
Megan Staub is a corporate associate in the Chicago office of Latham & Watkins.
Ms. Staub advises private equity firms and public companies on:
- Public and private mergers and acquisitions
- Public company representation
- Cross-border transactions
- Complex carve-outs and divestitures
- Special committees in conflict of interest transactions
Ms. Staub is active in the firm’s pro bono program as guardian ad litem in family matter cases. She is also a member of Latham’s Associates Committee and Women Lawyers Group.
While at law school, Ms. Staub served as the executive notes editor for the Michigan Business & Entrepreneurial Law Review.