31 July 2018
In a demonstration of the firm’s diverse capabilities across practice areas and industry sectors, six Latham & Watkins partners have been named 2018 Rising Stars by Law360. The awardees were selected based on their career accomplishments and recent work highlights from among more than 1,200 nominations submitted by law firms. According to Law360, the recognitions highlight “attorneys under 40 whose legal accomplishments transcend their age.”
The Latham honorees include:
- Christopher Campbell, a litigation and trial partner in the Antitrust & Competition Practice, in the Competition category. He advises large enterprises in a variety of industries, with a focus on domestic and international antitrust enforcement actions, single-firm conduct litigation, and US class action defense.
- Benjamin Cohen, a corporate partner in the Capital Markets Practice, in the Capital Markets category. He represents issuers and investment banking firms in public and private securities offerings, and companies with respect to general corporate matters.
- Brian Cuneo, a corporate partner in the Emerging Companies Practice, in the Life Sciences category. He advises public and private companies in the biotechnology, medical device, diagnostics, and health information technology sectors, and also represents underwriters and venture capital funds in transactions with those companies.
- Christopher Drewry, a corporate partner in the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice, in the Automotive category. He advises clients on complex cross-border M&A transactions and shareholder activism matters across a range of industries, including automotive, industrials and manufacturing, oil and gas, and internet and digital media.
- Adam Kestenbaum, a tax partner in the Benefits, Compensation & Employment Practice, in the Benefits category. He advises on all types of compensation arrangements and benefit plans and in a variety of industries, with extensive experience working with oil and gas companies and master limited partnerships.
- Kevin Wheeler, a litigation and trial partner in the Intellectual Property Litigation Practice, in the International Trade category. He serves as lead counsel for technology, medical device, and chemical companies in high-stakes patent infringement disputes, most of which encompass numerous jurisdictions, including the International Trade Commission.