July 01, 2021
Latin America Practice partners Gianluca Bacchiocchi, Sony Ben-Moshe, Roderick Branch, Antonio Del Pino, and Fernando Mantilla-Serrano have been named to Latinvex’s 2021 list of Latin America’s Top 100 Lawyers, which recognizes the leading lawyers from international law firms who are involved in business in the region.
- Bacchiocchi focuses on cross-border capital markets transactions and a variety of structured finance matters, with a particular focus on matters involving Latin America.
- Branch focuses on capital markets transactions and securities regulation, with a focus on securities offerings by non-US issuers, particularly issuers based in Latin America.
- Ben-Moshe focuses on cross-border financings, acquisitions, and formation of joint ventures, with a particular focus on Latin America.
- Del Pino, Global Chair of Latham’s Latin America Practice, focuses on cross-border transactions in Latin America including acquisitions, financings, private equity transactions, and restructurings.
- Mantilla-Serrano focuses on representing companies, states, and state-owned entities in highly complex commercial and investor-state disputes, with a particular focus on those involving Latin America.
The judging criteria used by Latinvex includes the lawyers’ recent track record on major deals and business, prominence of the law firm in Latin America, and rankings by third parties such as Chambers and Partners, The Legal 500, and Refinitiv.