Brian Paulson advises companies and investment banks on capital markets transactions and also advises companies across a wide range of industries on securities compliance, corporate governance, and strategic transactions.
Mr. Paulson regularly advises clients on:
- Initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Other public and private debt and equity securities offerings
- Corporate governance issues
- Public company disclosure issues
- Federal and state securities law compliance
- Strategic transactions
He has particular experience with companies in several industries, including:
- Internet and digital media
- Life sciences
Mr. Paulson draws on significant experience representing both issuers and investment banks on debt and equity offerings. He combines an east coast banking sensibility with a west coast focus.