Doug Burnaford advises asset managers, business development companies, alternative lenders, and other institutional investment firms on complex financing transactions, including fund financings and asset-backed lending facilities.
Mr. Burnaford counsels clients in all aspects of their financing needs, including:
- Asset securitizations
- Collateralized loan obligations (CLOs)
- Direct lending and origination platforms
- Fund financings
- General corporate credit facilities
- Joint venture formation and financings
- Middle market and broadly syndicated lending facilities
- Separately managed accounts (SMAs)
- SPV and ABL facilities
Mr. Burnaford draws on a deep understanding of his clients’ businesses as well as in-depth industry and product knowledge to provide strategic guidance tailored to achieve each clients’ long-term goals.